Sunday, April 10, 2016

On Friday we had cheerleading tryout I get to cheer with my best friend for our senior year on varsity.   I'm very excited for this up coming season. The variety team consists of Kacie, Angus, Sierra, Madison, Maddie, Sydney, Olivia, Abby, Savannah, Jill, Johnna. I am also very excited I get a senior night this year. Although, it is very weird not having tanner and Heather as a coach. The judges for tryouts were Mrs. mcfateridge, Stephane Moody, and Kelc Fuqua. Everyone did every well. There are also 10 junior varsity team members. Over the year we will go to many camps, cheer at many games and, go to many competitions. Including some as far away in Chicago. I can't wait to see what this season brings for all of us and how much everyone grows. In my final year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment