Sunday, March 13, 2016

Last Thursday we had our awards banquet. This was the very last thing I had to do for the 2015-2016 season. I can't believe next time it will be my senior year. This year I received the toughest cheerleader award. Which goes along with one of the most important things I've learned this season. No matter how many times a stunt falls or a tumbling pass doesn't hit, if you never give up you will eventually get it. Over the season I've struggled with many stunts but every practice my group threw it over and over again until we got it. Over the season I also went through some pretty hard times which seem little to very one else, and over the time cheerleading became my escape. It allowed me to not think about what was going on and just be thrown in the air doing what I loved. Now I have no idea what I will do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment