Monday, March 21, 2016

I miss cheerleading so much. During the season I wanted nothing to do with it but now that it is over I miss it so much. Thankfully, open gyms for the 2016- 2017 season start tonight. Unfortunately, Tanner will not be coaching, but our new cheer coach will be Pia Twigg. I am very excited for her she has done great things with the Crestwood cheerleading team. I am also very thankful because she knows what she is talking about and is a former cheerleader of Tanners. Tryouts are always a tough time though, because everyone is nervous and stressed out, plus there are several rumors that begin around this time. I am looking forward to a great season and final season as a Paris cheerleader. I will truly miss this sport more than anything when it is gone. I am more than ready to be thrown into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment